Works with 1-4 Bathrooms
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Clean Team Water Solutions family of compact UV disinfection systems provides a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. Clean Team Water Solutions’ range of products has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s fingertips. Regardless of your need, there is a UV system to suit your requirements. Clean Team Water Solutions offers systems that range in flow rates from just 5 GPM for a small home or cottage, up to 18 GPM for a larger home or small business.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™ -HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification. High output lamps allow for a small footprint while providing the same UV performance as a standard output lamp in a longer chamber.
- The system is simple to maintain and service allowing for easy lamp replacement.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- Safety-Loc™ connector with an interlock that ensures power is disconnected before the lamp can be removed.
- The controller visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. Monitored systems are equipped with a UV sensor which provides a continuous readout of UV intensity.
- Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level.